ESHQ DocDB Document 432-v10
FESHM Chapter 9010 - Traffic Safety FINAL
- Public document
26 Jan 2016, 15:55
22 Sep 2015, 08:25
17 Mar 2015, 15:09
17 Mar 2015, 12:05
27 Feb 2015, 09:55
21 Jun 2013, 09:54
21 Jun 2013, 09:50
03 Nov 2010, 16:00
22 Oct 2010, 20:22
20 Aug 2010, 15:07
30 Jun 2010, 14:26
17 Jun 2010, 10:53
25 May 2010, 16:47
25 Feb 2010, 10:11
14 Aug 2009, 15:12
- Approved October 31, 2010
- Notes and Changes:
- 1. Changed parking level suspension to minimum of 1 day determined by D/S/C head and WDRS.
2. Changed moving level suspension to minimum of 2 days determined by D/S/C head and WDRS.
3. Clarified e-mails to persons receiving tickets as to the appeals process, and what to do if they believe they have received the e-mail in error (did not get a ticket for example).
4. Cleaned up some links in the e-mails that had periods at the end, etc. and thus did not work when people clicked on them.
5. Updated the pull-down actions in the traffic citation database to:
a. Remove the ability of D/S/C heads to invalidate tickets this is the role of the appeals committee so we have consistency lab wide
b. Updated the language for below FESHM 9010 actions to clarify that an automatic e-mail has already been sent to the person receiving the citation.
c. Updated the issue letter language to more clearly state that a warning letter will be printed for signature by the person receiving the citation. 6. Changed responsibilities to indicate that going to Medical is necessary only if injured or directed to do so by the Security Officer.
- Related Documents:
- ESHQ-doc-1403: FESHM Chapter 10160 Form: Traffic Citation Appeal Form
- Referenced by:
- ESHQ-doc-635: DRAFT - FESHM Chapter 10160 - Traffic Safety
- ESHQ-doc-984: FESHM 10160 REVISON SUMMARY for FESHCom