ESH DocDB Document 418-v4
FESHM 7050 - Rules for Demolition FINAL
- Document #:
- Document type:
- Submitted by:
- Updated by:
- TJ Sarlina
- Document Created:
- 18 Jun 2009, 15:03
- Contents Revised:
- 06 Apr 2012, 09:50
- Metadata Revised:
- 04 Feb 2021, 14:30
- Public document
- APPROVED 04/2012
- Files in Document:
- FESHM 7050 - Rules for Demolition (FESHM 7050.pdf, 364.0 kB)
- Other Files:
- Form 7050-F2_Experiment Decommission Safety Review.pdf (364.1 kB)
- Form-7050-F1_EngineeringSurvey.pdf (163.2 kB)
- Approval Memo (FESHM 7050 Approval Memo.pdf, 126.9 kB)
- FESHM 7050 - Rules for Demolition (FESHM 7050.docx, 90.1 kB)
- Notes and Changes:
- Added FESHM Chapter formatting template and revised definitions of competent person and demolition to be consistent with ANSI 10.6.
Added definition of qualified person to be consistent with ANSI 10.6.
Modified flow chart to include DP-36.
Moved Engineering Survey from Appendix to a Form, i.e., 7050-F1.
- Related Documents:
- Referenced by:
- ESH-doc-648: DRAFT - FESHM 7050 - Rules for Demolition
- ESH-doc-3686: Fermilab Silica Program Review
- ESH-doc-6395: Experiment Decommissioning and Dismantlement Safety Review Form