ESH DocDB Document 535-v2
FESHM Chapter 6013 - Facility Incident Reporting Utility System (FIRUS) FINAL
- Document #:
- Document type:
- Submitted by:
- Updated by:
- Jody Federwitz
- Document Created:
- 03 Aug 2009, 15:47
- Contents Revised:
- 30 Oct 2012, 09:54
- Metadata Revised:
- 20 Nov 2012, 13:50
- Public document
- APPROVED 10/3/2012
- Files in Document:
- FESHM Chapter 6013 - Facility Incident Reporting Utility System (FIRUS) (FESHM_6013.pdf, 1.9 MB)
- Other Files:
- Notes and Changes:
- 1. Added FESHM Chapter formatting template and more complete guidance on Chapter content.
2. Clarified duties and responsibilities of all parties involved with FIRUS.
3. Added instructions for Users and experimenters for adding FIRUS contacts to experiments.
4. Outlined procedures for having messages placed into FIRUS, use of Emergency Call list.
5. Added responsibilities for installation and removal of equipment. Forms are electronic and form process flow charts are included.
- Referenced by:
- ESH-doc-564: DRAFT - FESHM Chapter 6013 - Facility Incident Reporting Utility System (FIRUS)
- ESH-doc-2255: FESHM Chapter 6013 Form: FIRUS Message Bypass or Removal Request
- ESH-doc-2254: FESHM Chapter 6013 Form: FIRUS Message Request Form
- ESH-doc-2319: FESHM Chapter 6013 Form: FIRUS Access Request Form